Coming up: 6th European Communication Conference, ECC 2016, Prague, 8 November 2016 titled Research of Children, Youth and Media around the World.
prof. David Smahel, Ph.D.
prof. Cristina Ponte, Ph.D.
prof. Patricia Núñez-Gómez, Ph.D.
prof. Sonia Livingstone, Ph.D.
Cynthia Carter, Ph.D.
prof. Jackie Marsh
The main and relevant Conference’s proposals are:
- Researching children and media in global South: comparative research perspectives
- Methodological challenges of the cross-culture research
- Ethical challenges in researching children around the world
- Policy implications from research of children in global South
- Child rights and digital media usage
- Challenges of the qualitative research around the world
- Research across generations in global South
- Digital literacy of children around the world
- Digital literacy practices of 0-8 year olds
Pre-Conference to ECREA’s Sixth European Communication Conference, ECC 2016, Prague, 8 November 2016